Privacy of your personal information is taken very seriously and we keep your information, order history and any other records private. SastiMedicine.com or any of its affiliates will not misuse your personal information! Personal information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person. This includes, your name, address, age, sex, date of birth, phone number, email or social media profile etc.
We will also collect some of your sensitive personal information, for example, your bank account details or your credit or debit card details. We use this sensitive personal information only to secure our payment for the Orders that you have placed with us.
No Sharing of Information
- We will never give out your email address or any personal details unless it is used for our internal business purposes or research only with the objective to process your orders and to serve you better.
- We will not sell your information to any third parties.
- When you place an order on SastiMedicine.com, we assume you are interested in our products and will email you if we believe that we are providing information that will be useful to you relating to the products that you have purchased from us and products that could be of interest to you.
- Your credit card/bank statement would not show our name: Even your credit card / bank account would not show a transaction with the name of our company. SastiMedicine.com would not appear anywhere.
- The merchant name on the card/bank statement will either show our payments processing partner name or it will show our parent companies name
- We will maintain security of our systems and information: Your information is safe with us and even our employees cannot access it unless it is needed to service you.
How we use your information
- Your shipping address: This is used to ship your order. You can change it for every order and we will not send anything else to this address except your order itself.
- Your phone number: This is used only for purposes of helping the courier delivery person track you. The concealed packing of the orders ensures that the courier delivery person does not get to know anything about your order or you. Your phone number may also be used to confirm your orders and send you shipment tracking codes. Our top management may call you on your number to receive your valuable feedback and suggestion to improve our quality of product and services. If you do not wish to be reached on your cell number, or you wish to be reached on any other number, please let us know by emailing us at admin@SastiMedicine.com.
- Your credit card information: Your CC/bank account information is used only to process the transaction.
- Your email address: We will not send you e-mails if you request us not to. As a default, we assume your consent to send you e-mails for purposes of:
E-mailing you copy of the order
E-mailing you the shipping confirmation
E-mailing you a short customer satisfaction survey
E-mailing you ‘Reminders’ for products you opt to be reminded for
E-mailing you information relating to new products or promotions on the website
E-mailing you information about issues that we believe may be of interest to you.
You’re billing address: This is required ONLY for purposes of verification of your credit card. SastiMedicine.com will not send anything to your billing address.
- Every website inevitably collects information. However, we have a comprehensive information gathering policy to maintain your privacy.
- For Visitors (people who look into our store or visit us, but do not register with us) – When you visit SastiMedicine.com, we know that someone is visiting us but we do NOT know that it is you. We ONLY count the number of visitors and track which pages/products are of greater interest to visitors. We do NOT gather or use any information about any specific persons who simply visit our site and do not register with us. For Customers (people who have an account with us or register on our site or order with us)
- You have the right to know what information we have collected about you. You also have the right to change this information. If you would like to contact us about changing some aspect of the information we have for you, please write to us at admin@SastiMedicine.com
- In order to make changes to your information you will be required to first prove your identity to us. This prevents other individuals from accessing your files.
- We will not reveal credit card numbers over the telephone. If there is an issue with your credit card we can handle it through your merchant bank (the process is easier than it sounds).
- Any customer feedback we receive is also held in strict confidence. If we do disclose your feedback about our business or products it will be in a completely anonymous manner.
- In summary, your purchase from SastiMedicine.com is held in the strictest of confidence. And it is 100% private!!
- Just in case, a transaction is involved in a legal dispute (usually credit card fraud); information might be requested from us in form of a witness summons (legal demand for information or appearance). In such cases, we might be required to furnish requisite information. In case this occurs, our policy is to first contact the customer (through preferred medium chosen by the customer) to inform them of our legal obligations.
- These issues are not common and generally happen in case of credit card frauds. Hence, such information sharing would help in protecting your account and business with us.
Links to other sites
- Our site may link to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Any such pages will clearly be identifiable in the browser URL and will not carry the SastiMedicine.com logo on the top. We do not take any responsibility for the policies or actions of such websites whatsoever.
- However, such links (except for the one to our payment gateway provider) are NOT required to browse or complete any transaction at SastiMedicine.com. We have ensured that your experience with us is as private as it should be.
- Our payment gateway provider may have a history of managing millions of secure payment transactions. You may shop with confidence with us and make payments through them
- Our site may have links from advertisers and we take NO responsibility of consequences after being re-directed to their websites.
Merger, Acquisition and Termination of Service
If we merge with, or are acquired by another company, the resulting combined company will use the Personal Information and / or any sensitive personal information you have provided as described in this policy. If we cease operation, your Personal Information and / or sensitive personal information may be transferred to and used by another company that offers similar or related products or services.