The sports nutrition industry’s best-selling whey protein powder represents the gold standard of protein quality. Made in GMP compliant company owned and operated facilities in the U.S.A., Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein uses pure Whey Protein Isolates as the primary ingredient. Combined with ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, each serving provides 24 grams of all-whey protein and 5.5 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which are prized by athletes for their muscle building qualities. With more than 20 tempting flavors to choose from, ON’s Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein gives you plenty of ways to keep workout recovery interesting.
Optimum Nutrition (ON) 100% Whey Gold Standard – 2 lbs (Cookies & Cream)
- 24 grams of whey protein per serving with whey protein isolates as the primary ingredient and just 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of fat
- 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs
- Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving
- Whey protein microfractions from whey protein isolate and ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate
- Use first thing in the morning, before/after exercise or after weight training